last year around this time, sandy came through and reminded us all how dark, cold, and wet it can really get. however, it also reminded us what an amazing & caring community we have here in jersey city. here are a few pics from the little candlelit shindig we had for whoever happened to be strolling by the restaurant that first dark night. we really cannot ever say thank you enough for all of your support throughout. thank you thank you thank you.
"Creativity isn’t doing something that nobody has ever done before. It’s doing the same thing that everybody does, but doing it better."
sword belly with pickled cippos, black olive, grapefruit, mint and rye bonji thanks to kaizen trading company and momofuku.
want more thirty acres in your life? well, you’re in luck. starting this week we are now offering large format to go options. perfect for office lunches, football parties, quinceaneras, and pretty much anything else.
here’s what you need to know:
• you can order everything and anything that is in our to- go menu (posted below)
• our to-go meal price is $20/head with a 10 person minimum
• you can pick your meal up yourself OR we can deliver to you in JC and Hoboken only
• we need at least 72-hour notice
• please order via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
so excited and proud to announce the arrival of our new & (we think) improved wine list, which now includes wines from channing daughters, red hook winery, the scholium project, red tail ridge, and ravines. check it out (along with our new “after dinner” menu) here: http://thirtyacres.tumblr.com/menus